Narrow-wide 1x12 chainrings for Shimano direct-mount cranks. These chainrings are designed to give the optimum chainline, providing the smoothest shifting across the whole cassette.
Our Shimano direct mount chainrings are direct replacements for the OEM rings: SM-CRM75 SM-CRM85 SM-CRM95
The one-piece 7075 T6 Aluminum construction is lighter than the SM-CRM75 SM-CRM85 and has a similar weight to the SM-CRM95.
- Shimano XTR FC M9100-1 M9120-1
- Shimano XT FC M8100-1 M8120-1 M3130-1
- Shimano SLX M7100-1 M7120-1 M7130-1
- Shimano Deore FC-M6100-1 FC-MT6120-1 FC-M6113-1
- Chainrings are compatible with Shimano HG12 12-speed chains such as:
- XTR CN-M9100
- XT CN-M8100
- SLX CN-M7100
- Machined from solid 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Anodized Black with Laser Etched Graphics
Shimano Chainline is determined by crank spindle length and spacers.
The chainlines with our chainrings on Shimano cranks are as follows.
- FC-M9100-1 = 52mm C.L.
- FC-M9120-1 = 52mm C.L.
- FC-M8100-1 = 52mm C.L.
- FC-M7100-1 = 52mm C.L.
- FC-M8120-1 = 55mm C.L.
- FC-M7120-1 = 55mm C.L.
- FC-M7130-1 = 56.5mm C.L.
- FC-M8130-1 = 56.5mm C.L.
- 5mm – from crank mounting face to center of teeth
- 28T – 75 g
- 30T – 90 g
- 32T – 105 g
- 34T – 119g
Precision CNC Machined in Whistler, B.C.