Scroll down to package your cranks with a bottom bracket, bb tool or appropriate chainring and SAVE 20% off the added parts.
Our new enduro and downhill crank is precision machined from 7075 T6 aluminum in our Whistler machine shop. After more than two years of development and successful independent strength and fatigue testing at EFBE Pruftechnik in Germany, we’re excited to release these to everyone.
- Enduro bikes with 73mm BBs
133.5mm spindle length and 171.4mm Q-Factor
- Downhill bikes with 83mm BBs
148.5mm spindle length and 186.4mm Q-Factor
- Compatible with SuperBoost bikes when paired with 0mm offset chainring
- Three-piece design
- 30mm crank spindle diameter
- Aluminum preloader
- Available in four lengths: 155mm, 160mm, 165mm, 170mm
- Machined from 7075 T6 aluminum
- RF chainring mount
- 630g - 155mm w/ 73mm spindle
- 654g - 160mm w/ 73mm spindle
- 660g - 165mm w/ 73mm spindle
- 670g - 170mm w/ 73mm spindle
Warranty: We offer a one-year no questions asked guarantee against manufacturing defects with our cranks and a lifetime prorated crash replacement program for the lifetime of the cranks to the original owner.