SRAM X01 & X1 1x 94 BCD Variable Tooth Chainrings
SRAM 94 BCD narrow wide chainrings for X01 and X1 cranks. Our NSB narrow wide rings are CNC machined in Canada and feature a durable tooth profile that virtually eliminates chain drop.
Note: The 28T – 94 BCD ring does not use the OE screws. The NSB 28T ring requires 4pc of M8 x 0.75 x 10mm long bolts. These are commonly available at your LBS and are the most commonly used bolt and nut combination to mount chainring to cranks. All other sizes 30T and 32T use the OE screws.
- 94mm Bolt Diameter Circle (4 bolt 94 BCD)
- Bottom Bracket Types: BB30 & GXP
- Chainline: 28T 48mm/30T and 32T 49.5mm
- Machined from solid 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Anodized Black with Laser Etched Graphics
Compatible with all 9, 10, 11, 12-speed drivetrains
Precision CNC Machined in Whistler, BC
- 28T – 40g
- 30T – 37g
- 32T – 42g
- 34T – 55g
- 36T – 65g